For SaleThere are a few places that you can buy Atari equipment in the SF Bay Area. There are on-line vendors... Ebay probably has the widest selection. The San Jose Flea Market and Oakland Swap Meet can be productive. Atari Eq is supposedly proliferating at the De Anza Flea Market in Cupertino.
Where to Buy/Service Atari Equipment
- Best Electronics - http://www.best-electronics-ca.com/ - 672 Commercial Street San Jose, CA 95112-1406. Self-proclaimed "World Leader in Atari Parts and Atari Supplies. On February 1, 2015 Best Electronics started its 31st year in the Atari business!"
- Coliseum Swap Meet - Web Page. (510) 534-0325. Saturday & Sunday. 5401 Coliseum Way Oakland, CA 94601
- Craigs List http://craigslist.com On-line reseller
- De Anza Flea Market Web Page, Facebook Page, 1st Sat. of the month, 21250 Stevens Creek Blvd Cupertino, California (408) 864-8414
- Ebay http://ebay.com On-line reseller
- Games and Electronics - 22524 Foothill Blvd Hayward, CA 94541(510) 885-1220 b/t A St & B St (moving to Dublin in Jan 2016).
- Game Masters - Home Video Games (may be closed) 14393 E 14th St., Ste 208, San Leandro, CA 94578 b/t 144th Ave & 143rd Ave. (510) 483-4263
- Gamestop - Web Site Skywest Commons 1159 W A St Hayward, CA 94541
- San Jose Flea Market - http://sjfm.com. (408) 453-1110. Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun, See Holiday Schedule. San Jose Flea Market 1590 Berryessa Rd, San Jose, CA 95133
- Yelp http://yelp.com On-line look-up and ratings site.
Out of Area
- Hercules Workshop - http://herculesworkshop.com. Vintage Electronics supplies, repair and service. 39 Kenilworth Ave. S Hamilton, Ontario L8K 2S7 Canada
- Atari 400, 800
- Atari 2600, 5200
- Disk Drives
- Tape Recorders